Employment can be full time, part time or casual and in some cases involves formal/accredited training through an apprenticeship or traineeship.
Learn more about:
- School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships – getting paid to learn while you are at school
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships – accredited training and employment in one
- Getting experience -through part time work, volunteering or work experience.
- How to prepare for jobsearch and employment
- Centrelink and Job Active can assist with this process.
- Jobs Victoria has services and resources to help find employment.
- Job Active can assist with employment
- The future world or work
- In the FMP region you can find local vacancies on